A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Morning Mr. Pascali, 

Quick question regarding your torches and biofuels. As per the attached Vale article they mention a Pelletization plant using biofuels and  total conversion (over time) to 100% renewable electricity. 

Would your torches be capable of buring  syngas (hydrogen and CO2) or butanol in an induration furnace without having any detrimental effects to the pellets, or harmful emissions? 

(Forgive me for my rhetorical question) 

in regards to negotiating product placement on behalf of Pyro... it would be a great honour. The issue being the first negotiation between you and I, as I could not in good conscience negotiate with Montreal and you would have to accept wearing an Oiler’s jersey. I understand your team members may lose all respect for you, if this were to occur. If you prefer we could find some middle ground with Boston??? 

Lastly, I completely understand when you don’t reply that there is a legitimate reason. Even when joking around. Please forgive me for taking a little pleasure in firing the odd shot across the bow when I know the “Boss” is on mute. ;) 

Haven a phenomenal weekend and coming week. 

http://www.vale.com/en/aboutvale/news/pages/vale-advances-on-the-climate-agenda-and-unveils-uss-2-billion-to-reduce-carbon-emissions-within-the-next-ten-years.aspx

Sincerely, 

HK 

New Message
Please login to post a reply