A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Peter,

perhaps they want to see Q3 before putting it up on the board :P

on a serious note, I saw somewhere, I believe Yahoo Finance, that the expected earnings date is 11/27/2020. I thought this was strange because, how do they know? All you said was "by the end of the month". Is there a location/website/source where the exact date is announced? The TSX Venture deadline is 30th as we are all aware. But now that we are on TSX:

The TSX deadline was 11/16, which has passed. Sorry if I seem to be picking at threads, I just want to understand more about the way the world works....

If the Exchange allowed uplist without the q3 reporting deadline requirement, wouldnt they want you to put it out ASAP? 11/27 puts it on black friday. I feel like releasing it before the holiday would be more adventagous so people (investors/analysts/MSM) can read/digest it over turkey. It wont make a difference for me, I am keeping my shares for a while. However, it would be nice to see the timeline move forward. I am sure you have several NRs lined up for strategic release. I am excited to see the next few weeks-months as I know you preparing to launch the company into orbit

Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers,

Sizzlingbeef

New Message
Please login to post a reply