A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Fellow Posters.

I just wanted to have a quick word with you before you think I have disappeared forever.

No, I have not forgotten you or abandoned you after many years of open communication…

…nor have I gotten smug with the recent up listing…

…nor has it made me overly cautious (I always limit my discussions to publicly disclosed information).…

…nor is it because of any of the myriad of reasons some nut jobs are posting on other platforms…which in all honesty are entertaining to say the least.

I still believe in trying to provide clarifying information to those investors who are interested enough to ask.

After working full 15-18-hour days, 7 days a week, for most of this past year, in a very challenging environment (and I am not asking for praise or sympathy…I am blessed to be doing something I love as I think most of you have come to recognize over the years) certain aspects of life took my attention away from the Agoracom platform for a more extended period than usual.

Let me explain.

You see my father had several strokes recently and he has not been doing well as of late.  Over the past several weeks it has been particularly difficult.  He lives in Europe and he is getting the best home care, and my mother is by his side 24/7.  However, my father being in Europe during COVID-19, when I cannot hop on a plane to visit, adds another dimension of stress to my mother’s life, as you can imagine. The fact of the matter is that notwithstanding the great care he is getting, during difficult periods like the past few weeks, I have to help manage things from a distance as best as I can, which is usually late at night and in the early morning hours…the time when I am usually attending to Agoracom responses.

…and to make matters worse the number of questions on the Agoracom platform have increased over recent weeks to an unprecedented level…. a perfect storm, no?

I am not one to talk about such personal matters, but I feel my obligation to explain to those that have put their trust in me, and have come to expect timely responses, far outweighs any personal angst I may have about discussing these issues.  So there you have it.  I am still working long hours (10-15 hours a day), that will never change but, as I said, the later hours have recently been taken up with this family matter.

Having said that, I do strongly believe in the ideal behind the Agoracom platform.  I also recognize that if the recent activity and questions on the platform continues to increase as it has been over the past year it will become unmanageable very quickly.  I have also noticed that many questions are either repeat questions or those asking for non-public information.  As such I am thinking of having Rodayna and Clemence, who both work closely with me on IR matters, manage these types of questions on my behalf thereby freeing me up for the non-repetitive questions which deal with public information where, I think you would agree, my time is better spent.

Anyways, I am still here.  I have not abandoned you.  I am still a huge fan of this platform, and I still get a huge kick out of helping posters understand what we are doing.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

We will get on top of this soon.

Hope that Helps

Peter

Dec 16, 2020 11:55PM
Dec 17, 2020 12:18AM
Dec 17, 2020 12:27AM
Dec 17, 2020 01:56AM
Dec 17, 2020 09:09AM
Dec 17, 2020 10:23AM

Dec 17, 2020 11:41AM

Dec 17, 2020 01:08PM

Dec 18, 2020 10:08AM