A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: NASDAQ uplisting and current PYRNF share disposition

Peter, if able to.. can you convey if the highlighted is part of YOUR process? I am interested in this because if our company's stock is naked shorted..., I would like to think that this process has them trapped and they MUST come to Pappa to get their shares.

Congrats to all of us as we share the fruits of your and your teams efforts to put us in this moment in time. I am truly gratful. 

Our thoughts are with you as you are dealing with familiy issues and trying to get rest inbetween.
You look exhausted so please take care of your health above and beyone everything else.. 

We do NOT want you taking a dirt nap any time soon!!

Thank you.

http://www.legalandcompliance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/LC-Whitepaper-NASDAQ-Listing-Requirements.pdf

"Moreover, in an uplisting application, NASDAQ frequently requests a written confirmation from the company’s transfer agent that the security is DRS (direct registration program) eligible. Other common follow-up questions from NASDAQ when reviewing an uplisting application include: (i) a request for a Broadridge share range analysis and NOBO list; (ii) a request for a certified shareholder list; (iii) questions related to the mitigation of any going concern opinions;"

New Message
Please login to post a reply