A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter,

Didn't mean to say the TSX uplist was a flop entirely. Just that initially it was. I should have added a comma.

I said: It might be a flop short term like the uplist to TSX was.

Referring to what might happen with the Nasdaq uplist I realize that comment could be taken 2 ways:

It might be a flop, short term like the uplist to TSX was. (inferring it might flop short term like the TSX was long term)

or

It might be a flop short term, like the uplist to TSX was. (inferring it might flop short term like the tsx also was short term)

I just meant short term the uplist to TSX initially flopped opening with a high of 4.50 on Nov 20, day 1, and then non stop grind down to $3.00 a 33% haircut in 20 trading days. And then some material things happened, the 3.60 raise was done, ARK started buying, Jan4th start of new year with new TFSA contribution room and RRSP room opened up. Investers came back from holidays etc.

Hopefully there's lots of US investors lined up to buy and some funds start to accumulate once it's on the US side.

Fundamentally everything is executing perfectly. Over half my port is in PYR/HPQ.

Not a recommendation to buy or sell, do your own DD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply