A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

I posted this question a couple of days ago, but since you answered all the other posts except mine, I'm thinking maybe you didn't notice my post.  So I'm re-posting my questions here.  Thanks in advance for your reply.

Snowdrift

Hi Peter,

After reading a post on Stockhouse, I did a bit of research and came across this abstract, which was so beautifully written that a layman like myself was able to understand the content and appreciate the remarkable capabilities of the system. So impressive, no wonder the US Navy installs your systems aboard its aircraft carriers!!

https://www.pyrogenesis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/21.-2005-05-IT3-pawds-one-year-of-maritime-experience-Paper.pdf

Since this PAWDS was installed on the Carnival Fantasy ship in 2003 and worked extremely well, after several refinements, I'm wondering why there doesn't seem to have been any follow-up news releases since then, regarding the cruise line industry. Has Carnival installed PAWDS on some of its other ships? Has any other cruise line decided to adopt PAWDS? Is the system still being used on the Fantasy?

Thanks,

Snowdrift

New Message
Please login to post a reply