A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Pete-gandalf It is in Plasma-Men that we must place our hope.

Youngerguy1rond Plasma-Men? Plasma-Men are weak. The Blood of Numenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the Troll-ing-Ring survives. I was there, Pete-Gandalf. I was there three thousand years ago. I was there the day the strength of Plasma-Men failed.

Youngerguy1rond [scene switches to a flashback of Elrond and Olderguy1-sil-dur]  Olderguy1-sil-dur, hurry, follow me.

Youngerguy1rond [voiceover]  I led Olderguy1-sil-dur deep into the PLASMA-FIRES of Mount Doom, where the Troll-ing-Ring was forged, the one place it could be destroyed.

Elrond Cast it into the PLASMA-FIRE! Destroy it!

Olderguy1-sil-dur No.

[walks away] 

Youngerguy1rond Olderguy1-sil-dur!

[cuts back to present] 

Youngerguy1rond Olderguy1-sil-dur kept the Troll-ing-Ring. It should have ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure. There's no strength left in the world of Plasma-Men. They're scattered, divided, leaderless.

Pete-Gandalf There is one who could unite them. One who could reclaim the throne of Gondor.
Pete-Gandalf: Photis-Peter-Pascali!

Youngerguy1rond Let PPP lead us to victory! onwards Plasma-men! Hold back the evil minions and the great power of the Troll-ing-Ring!!! yahhhhhh!

New Message
Please login to post a reply