A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter,

Hope you and your team are all well and remaining diligent down there. I am excited to see Pyrogenesis has been included in the Ark PRNT ETF, clearly they can see the value of this division of Pyro, however this morning I was messing around with Google search to see how broad or narrow a search I need to get a first page hit on Pryo powders division and suprisingly when I do broad searches such as AM metal powders or MIM Metal powders, EV metal powders etc., none of these searches return Pyro (on first page) as a supplier. I didn't actually check second or third page since for me if a company doesn't come up on the first page I usually try a different search.

Anyway, I'm sure Ark didn't use google to find you but it does bring up the question of how is Pyro powder division getting exposure to the industry as a leading supplier? Can more be done on this front? Maybe a seperate website instead of grouped in with all the other divisions would be one way to go for starters?

I'm not a marketing guru of any kind just average person but if I don't already know Pyrogenesis and I'm just starting out to look for powders using Internet searches to build my spaceship, I would not find Pyro... at least not easily.

Thanks in advance for your consideration on this. Stay Safe!

Claude

New Message
Please login to post a reply