A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Peter,

Long story short - I graduated from grad school at the head of the pandemic and dumped every penny left from my student loans etc. into PYR at that time, with a prayer ofcourse. Fast forward 1 grueling year and the 600 jobs I applied to are now trying to hire me, and life is on the up and up. But the only thing that kept a roof over our head was your leadership and performance at PYR.

I want to wake up in the morning and, instead of putting my old Dallas cowboys hoodie on, I would like to dawn a Pyrogenesis one. When I go golfing, I would like to have my Pyrogenesis hat on (may even become my good luck hat).

all this to say .. I understand you are hard at work driving shareholder value but it is indeed time for pyro swag! 

even Ark just released swag: https://ark-invest.store/collections/full-catalog 

I want to represent the company that took care of me during the pandemic when nothing else could - when the masters degree couldn't do it, when my previous employer couldn't do it, etc. 

free the swag.

New Message
Please login to post a reply