A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear PPP,

Being a pyrogenesis follower and investor since 2016 (back in the 20 cent days) I would like to take the chance to thank you and your team again for the invigorating ride. Iron ore pelletization, Drosrite, additive manufacturing, HPQ-silicon EV market, TSX, Nasdaq,… Incredible developments!

My questions are:

1: Whatever happend to the PACWADS Chemical Warfare Agents destruction? I remember a press release that it was being tested by DARPA, but I can’t remember anything after that. Didn’t it work out? Not that it really matters. You can’t win them all… Just wondering. 

2: Now on a less serious note. Did you also get upgraded to a new microphone, or where they just for Bernard and George? Wouldn’t you agree that the funds had been better spend on some new anti-reflective lenses for George? Then we could see his eyes during the interviews, instead of the reflection of his desktop. Then the interviews would really start to look professional.

Thanks

Commensense

New Message
Please login to post a reply