A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Feb 16, 2021 09:28AM
Feb 17, 2021 04:10AM

Peter, 

I want to thank you for your immense drive and commitment to protecting us investors. I shared your reply with various family members and friends that have been invested based solely on the solutions that PyroGenesis continues to formulate and offer for a better planet. You have brought forth a time of enlightenment through this pandemic to all of us and can’t thank you enough for that alone. I am a strong man but your comments continue to make this heart and mind experience a flurry of emotions. From the beginning I had a feeling in my gut and knew this was the one. This is the first investment I've made where I do not care about the stock price but rather the groundbreaking positive changes PyroGenesis will bring to us. Many investors these days seem to only have sights on the finish line and a small bump on the road (or even a steep fall with a quick recovery) suddenly makes them panic. Not once did this transpire within me as you being the captain of the ship. “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor” and we are fortunate to have you as the Captain. 

Thank You,

Steven

moi
Feb 17, 2021 01:53PM
Apr 30, 2021 12:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply