A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: The case for a much higher stock price. (Fundamental, Technical, Social analysis)

In American dollars, similar industrial tech companies are doing quite well.  Plug power has settled in at 50$ and Fuel Cell is at 20. I don't know what their futures are with regards to profitability, but they have received massive buy interest.  Greenpower, a Canadian EV bus company with some issues is at 29$.  I'm not sure if all three have done offerings along the way, but I know FCEL did. 

I think Pyro enters with a much stronger position than all three simply because they are already profitable with strong margins.  There are still lots of painful things to work out with proving value across all target industries, scaling operations, and increasing contracts; all of us would like them to be over 100x the current backlog in the coming years, but only time will tell.

Ultimately, I think the hype factor of a plasma economy, the forthcoming proof of viability in industry, and the massive potential from government and business seeking carbonless heat, rare materials, and waste disposal potend massive potential.  The company has secured the ability to commercialize the technology which basically sat on the shelf for years at Westinghouse.  I definitely consider it a strong hold and look forward to the opening up of options trading that Nasdaq will provide.
Robert in USA

New Message
Please login to post a reply