A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Anyone improvises TRADER and it pisses me off.

Everybody relies on RSI, Bollinger bands, MAC,... but these are indices based on past events.

The RSI Index is high since the beginning of February.  And, when it's high, then the TRADERS (those who think they know that?... Bull shit!) say that you should wait before buying BUT if you had listened to them, you would never have bought PYR since the beginning of February and you would have missed the boat... PYR has gone from $4.60 to $11.88 since February 2021.

I rely almost exclusively on graphs to make my analysis and predictions but, sometimes, you have to look at the fundamentals that come with the company and the technologies that have been developed and, most importantly, the potential of those technologies.  The context should not be forgotten as well.  The environment is put forward by ALL the leaders of the planet (even Biden USA) to reduce pollution.  The price for each ton of carbon is increasing and subsidies for the adoption of green technologies (solar, oil and coal reduction,...) are increasing.

And this is exactly where Pyrogenesis is acting.  The environment is its field of expertise, especially plasma torches for the replacement of diesel burners.  According to Bill Gates, iron and cement plants are the most underestimated source of pollution and that is exactly where PYR has a worldwide patent.

Don't trust all TRADERS, some of them don't know any more than you do.

Rely on people like Cathie Wood (ARK founded) who has integrated PYROGENESIS into her fund.  She makes 6 to 10X her bet on the companies she invests in.

And, as I think Warren Buffet says: "We put our money where our mouth is".  Which means: "We put our money in companies that we talk about and that everybody talks about!"

PYR is about to go on the NASDAQ and make some big news and the charts don't know it and don't predict it so know who you're relying on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply