A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

[You may call me Aaron if you like.(male)]

Cheers to you George for this platform, it is invaluable as a long term investor for the access and information it provides.

Congrats to you and your team, Peter, for the consistent accomplishment of your personal and company goals. Your efficient and appropriate use of capital in an honourable business sector is why I am a PROUD Pyrogenesis owner, and will continue to be for what will hopefully be decades. Keep doing what you're doing!

First Question - We have a royalty agreement with HPQ subsidiary "HPQ NANO" that is convertible to a 50% ownership share in HPQ NANO at a time of Pyrogenesis' choosing. There has been a lot of speculation about how this will be treated in the future, and I would like to know if the plan is to action the ownership conversion as soon as it is stable and financially beneficial to Pyrogenesis, or if there is a different plan on how this agreement will proceed in the future?

Second Question - It was announced recently that operating space has expanded into a larger facility. Can you give us any information on exactly what business line, or purpose the new space will be used for? I am sure it is not for indoor track practice.....

Third Question - There have been many tremendous leaders over time in the world of business, politics, religion, military, sports, etc...... Who is the leader that influenced you the most, and why?

Cheers to you both, and ESPECIALLY to all of the folks with their boots on the ground that are working tirelessly at helping us change the world!

New Message
Please login to post a reply