A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear George and Peter,

Looking at the tunneling contract you have with a North American tunneling company I was wondering if it would be possible to use this plasma torch proces for mining purposes?

When you are tunneling through rock, I would assume that the "plasmatized" roch will be sucked away as some sort of gas/liqued to mantain the vacuum. This will have to be cooled an become liquid (lava?) and then a solid material again. So if this roch contains some sort of (valuable) metal, I would assume this could (during this proces) be immdiately purified from the rock.

So lets take a gold mining company like Beauce gold. Suppose they do find the hard rock gold source thet are looking for this summmer, would it then (at some time in the future) be possible to use the plasma torch for mining the gold?

Maybe you could even add a "Nexgen gold powder plasma atomization system" and start to sell gold powder for 3D printing.

This all might sound a bit "star-trek-ish", but doing a quick google search I find they acually make some pretty 3D printed gold jewelry and some info on plasma power increasing precious metal yields from complex ores.

New Message
Please login to post a reply