A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Nice find... very nice find my GDod.

That's why Peter said he put the DROSRITE project on hold for a while during the last interview on Agoracom.

He said he wanted to take his time to get to know the by-product he had just found!

If I'm not mistaken, at the beginning, the residues from the Drosrite system were only for the landfill (inert substance) but not anymore .... PYROGENESIS says that this substance can now be transformed into very high added value...now we know that it can be SCANDIUM!  WOW WOW WOW!

Nice discovery GDod.  Very nice discovery my GDod!

I remember the day when "ORBITE Aluminae" announced that they wanted to produce SCANDIUM from the dissolved solids of their process.  The SP went up sharply because SCANDIUM is very rare.  On the other hand, it is very useful to make alloys.  Especially the aluminum/scandium alloy which multiplies the strength of aluminum.

Pyrogenesis has just pulled another rabbit out of its bag.

New Message
Please login to post a reply