A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Forgot to ask this at the Q&A: Will PYR be applying to the $100mm Xprize for carbon capture

https://www.xprize.org/prizes/elonmusk

Carbon capture is a similar technology to carbon removal, and offers yet another solution. Rather than taking carbon out of the air, it captures carbon that is released at the source, from flues in fossil fuel driven power plants, for example, and converts it into useful products, from building materials to alcohol. 

I know they say 'power plant' above and you cant replace a fossil fuel burner in a power plant with a torch that requires that power to operate but fossil fuel burners in general applies here.

Team registration opens with the announcement of the full competition guidelines on Earth Day, April 22nd 2021. The competition will last for 4 years through Earth Day 2025.

In my opinion PYR should be able to register for this challenge. If PYR torches replace fossil fuel burners, then there is no flue for a fossil driven plant, and all the carbon you could capture is gone because it never existed in the first place. 

Replacement of fossil fuel burners and the complete elimination for any need for carbon capture in a flue is a complete game changing step ahead of this problem.

Removal of the fossil fuel burner is the solution to the problem, not capturing the carbon, in my opinion.

Winning this competition would be recognized worldwide as a major achievement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply