A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: OK Peter.. at the very least.. you can get a laugh out of this.. lol

Posted on FacePlant.. had to redo..

This is the second go around with this write up so go easy on me.. First one was lost because the page saw a link from the company I will speak to as spam.. Instead of hitting the "X" to remove link... I went back.. and an hour long post was lost..

So.. I reserve the right to make this lengthy again..lol This time with Microsoft Word.. lol  I'm out of my mind at the moment.. Anyway..
The very bottom in quotes I dragged over from my original post on Stockhouse. It really didn't get a whole lot of traction other than from MazzRR and Yagne.

So yes I am Cassavantghost on that platform as well as Wheresjackbenny on Agoracom.
Cassavantsghost is a play on a stock Cassavant Mining International. Anyone recognizing that and who may have owned it... got the education of a lifetime in trading, naked shorting, fraud, etc... A company that utilized the NHRAA funny car circuit and a Canadian driver named Jeff Arrend. A company which had claims around what is now the Star Diamond(now a 60/40 RIo TInto grab)  claims in Saskatchewan..  Another story.. another day.. maybe.. lol.. probably not.. lol
I got out alive with a $50K take. Many lost so much.. Largest stock certificate pull in the history of the stock market.

The  following is PURE speculation and please treat it as such. It is just one man's opinion. Nothing more nothing less. We have time to kill so I figured I would fantasize.

We have heard Peter hint periodically recently that the company would always consider a merger/acquisition/partnership if it made sense for the company and shareholders.
What I am about to suggest would make the experience all three of those things mentioned OUR golden ticket.

Just off the top of my head, I do not recall the company putting out in any type of press release with  the verbiage in this last one with regards to mergers/acquisition/partnership? I am speaking to the depth and breadth of it.

When I first read it, I was completely taken aback. For me, it essentially said the company IS doing this. I was like hello?? Is anyone else seeing this??

There seems to have been somewhat of a muted response to this. I am not sure folks understand what may be about to happen is what I was thinking at the moment.

They  purposely went out of their way to PLACE this in a press release.. Words have meaning so I reread this section over and over..
"Synergistic" to "Augment it's growth" I don't believe it was an accident for Peter to use the word "Dynasty" in the Q & A's

I posted about Tetronics recently.. I had no idea there was a competitor of that size and scope until I had posted that in this forum recently.

If you want build a dynasty, you are saying you want to be THE WORLD class leader. In this case, in plasma based technology right?

So for us, we need to understand there IS another major player out there. Don't believe me? Go look at them. "127 patents in 12 disciplines, 90 plasma installations on 4 continents..  20 years of operations in some of the most challenging industrial environments."

I want to also point out their solutions/industries and I ask you if you would equate any of the following as synergies?

Spent Pot Liner, Chemical Biological and Nuclear waste management, Waste to Energy, Mining & Exploration, Solutions by Industry and that last one is a big one in my opinion.. It says, "got a problem? We have an engineering team for your solution Bub".

They have been around since 1964..
So then..  Pyrogenesis says, "VERY" actively involved in pursuing"  Why the adverb kids?? lol See what I'm saying with words have meaning?? I'm telling ya..

Is Pyrogenesis looking for a public or private company? Well we know now right?!?! lol
Again, pure speculation on my part but this major plasma player just happens to be private but it works out so awesome in my opinion if they are in consideration and here is why:
 I think the expedited warrants expiration is part of this play. 

Peter speeds up the poo or get off the pot with ownership so he will now without question, have  definitive majority ownership and can convey that to Tetronics so as to know this is a done deal with no possibility of a rogue "NO" vote.

Because Tetronics is privately held, no issues there.. Then what we see is a merger of equals and Tetronics is thrilled as they get an immediate listing to two major world exchanges.. As a side note, I would even say the merger was set in stone BEFORE the up-listings.. How's that for ya.. lol. I mean.. these things do take time right?

I mean.. how would YOU build a dynasty in an industry to corner that market? You merge with a major player.. if not the second major player other than yourself. If my speculation is spot on.. What a beautiful marriage. The timing couldn't be better as we move to greener environmental pastures.

I cannot even fathom what would happen to the stock price at that point of an announcement. The street would see the behemoth formed immediately and rush to get in.. BooYAAA!!! lol Yep.. even Cramer's big mouth could not resist.. Can you see it?

So then this:
DROSRITE™
We expect to be able to announce within the next several weeks, the conclusion of a joint venture relationship with an existing and proven technology provider."
This could be a head fake.. lol. It's the same company Tetronics because they are involved in Spent Pot Liner...

I believe this facility expansion is for our 3D AM because that division may not be part of this merger of equals and I suspect a cert Ark investments lady may be aware.. lol.

Lastly..  Staying with the words have meaning mantra..
"Binding" Whomever we are enjoining.. That word should tell you it is indeed a happening, imminent thing.. This is going down..

"The Company expects to be announcing specific details over the next few weeks as these opportunities become more binding on the parties involved."

It is possible we could be at the right place at the right time for, you ready.. lol.  "The Stock Play of A Lifetime". Yep.. an old CMKX quote you'd hear often but in this case.. Oh it is real if Tetronics and Pyrogenesis join torches..

Those with a predisposition to be condescending and sarcastic.. bite me.. lol.  
More than likely I will be wrong here cause I normally am. Ask my German lovely.. lol
But... a man can dream..

Whatever is about to be announced on this front I believe is a done deal with whomever. You can smell it in that press release. Buckle up kids.. I would not want to be short on this equity at this juncture. That would be financial suicide.

Well done Peter.. Well done.. oh.. and.. are we expanding our facilites near term? lolol

"Mergers/Acquisitions and Partnerships

There is unbelievably soooo much to unpack in this CAREFULLY written filing, status and going forward intimations.

So I need some help here because I would have expected more excitement on the boards with the M&A and partnership section.

Am I reading that area correctly that within weeks.. a merger or acquisition is to occur? I saw the word "Binding " and nearly jumped out of my shoes!! Then the Drosrite partnership coming announcement in weeks.

2 separate things right?

so BC Ventures highlighted all this in yellow but are we understanding the gravity of the following???

Something big is about to break as it seems the company is telling us in their own words.

I'd like to hear from folks on this because I'm on cloud 9 with this.

"Growth through Synergistic Mergers and Acquisitions:

As previously disclosed, the Company would conservatively consider a synergistic M&A strategy to augment its growth, and the Company has been very actively involved in pursuing several opportunities in support of this strategy. In so doing, the focus has been on private companies exclusively which (i) primarily leverage the Company’s Golden Ticket advantage/Coffee & Donuts strategy or (ii) could uniquely benefit from the Company’s engineering advantage and/or international relationships.
The Company expects to be announcing specific details over the next few weeks as these opportunities become more binding on the parties involved.

DROSRITE™
We expect to be able to announce within the next several weeks, the conclusion of a joint venture relationship with an existing and proven technology provider."

New Message
Please login to post a reply