A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: OK Peter.. at the very least.. you can get a laugh out of this.. lol

OMG yes.. lol. This just proves how big a mess I am.. I actually came across Tetronics as I was looking at Tekna!!  So.. can we do a three way merger?? lol..  I think I was leanin towards Tetronics because of the timing of announcements with The Spent Pot Lining mentions from Peter? I believe when he speaks to the "Donuts and Coffee" He is excited about this SPL potential revenue stream?

Because of the way he answered a question on where we were with Drossrite in that they were putting it on hold as they developed this process to recover the aluminum sulphate and hydroxide? The announcement with the Alloutete relationship and grant money for this process development?

He has spoken of this recovery in a way that eludes to there being a huge monetization of what has been a waste product? Correct me if I am wrong but there are even tailings laying around that could be processed? Did I read somewhere that this SPL thing could be in the billions?

So, where Tetronics was in 90 faciilites worldwide doing?? ( I am ignorant admittedly to what those facilities are doing). But if we have the hardware to put in their fence to process this SPL?

With the announcement of the German company for promotion in Europe, it had me wondering about Tetronics..  He has really stressed this thing about being "inside the fence" with regards this Spent Pot Lining thing. Because we get to see you Peter.. lolol... We get to read your body language... lol.. There is something in the inflection of his voice that is just giving me a gut feeling to be honest, that this partnership has something to do with SPL?

Having said that.. I am giving veracity to your statement in this.. Below.. I see plural.. in "several opportunites".  If a deal with a Tekna and Tetronics occurred in a 3 way.. My German wife would be soooo happy because I would have cardiac arrest and take the dirt nap.. and she would be somewhere warm and sunny cause as much as she likes me.. NH is NOT where she wants to be in Nov-May... lol

"Growth through Synergistic Mergers and Acquisitions:
As previously disclosed, the Company would conservatively consider a synergistic M&A strategy to augment its growth, and the Company has been very actively involved in pursuing several opportunities in support of this strategy. In so doing, the focus has been on private companies exclusively which (i) primarily leverage the Company’s Golden Ticket advantage/Coffee & Donuts strategy.

Peter asks... why does WJB speak about me in 3rd person? For Christ sakes I'm right here?? lol..
Great point Peter.. Lay it all out for us brother!! We will take care of the regulators for ya.. lol

Anti-Gremlin thanks for calling me out!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply