A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Terry, you need to make your question to agoracom, unless Peter spots it directed to him.

Just my random thoughts, 

I believe OEM's and 3D printers have been waiting for years for these improvements to be locked in. But Pyro kept improving on the damn plasma machine. First MIM cuts, then the NextGen 25-30 kg/hr process, then free tunsten, etc. And from the interviews and press releases, these improvements need to be locked in before the QA, otherwise, they can't do so. Which would mean less profits/powders, etc. 

I don't think people realize how long it'd take from samples, more samples, to testing of the product fitted for the specified powder, to locking in a deal. I think we are finally at that the end stage, where we start seeing contracts/values attached to it. 

If you reference in Pyrogenesis earlier plans, 2015-2017 news releases, Peter states that is the "industrial" plan. If a client orders substantial amounts, they can work out a plan to implement 3-5 towers I believe in/near their production lines.

New Message
Please login to post a reply