A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Q for Peter Re: Status of Initial Plasma Torch Contract

Hi Peter or Rodanya,

As there has been some uncertainty regarding the status of the initial iron pelletizing plasma torch contract (and any potential follow up contracts) I am curious if we can have an update on the actual status of the initial contract for the sale of 1 torch. I feel based on the share price falling, there is some unease or concern regarding the potential of this business line in particular, so any additional information would be appreciated.

Specifically, has the torch delivered, has it been tested, and if it has, how long has it been in testing for? I can certainly understand that a big company takes time to implement these types of changes big changes as far as my expectations for follow up contracts or larger torch ordes, but as far as the initial contract - where are we at with it? Is testing done and we are simply waiting for a decision?

And, if you are willing to answer, do you feel confident with this business line going forward?  

Thank you very much for your time and efforts.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply