A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Snowdrift green definitely is where it’s at.. in climate and the wallet.. 

Crusty old bastards like me are supposed to be in Florida by now at this stage of life.. Had a house in Port Charlotte on the inter coastal but lost it during the war.. lololol.. ohhh the agony... lol.

All good.. Mich more to life than material things right? 

Yes, Peter’s response was hopefully helpful to those that may be on the edge of the cliff..

Bernie Madoff...with many folks money passed away recently..

There may be a special place for souls such as his but that’s not for me to decide but... a little off topic but then maybe not..

This was a write up in a blog with regards to him and the “Bernie Exception” and I suspect Peter is keenly aware of this story.

I knew immediately what the practice was having been involved in an advocacy shareholder group of which I’ve mentioned here before.

I am not intimating this is occurring with PYR but I will ask the shareholders.. 

Where we now know the regulators were either ignorantly negligent or winky winky negligent..., How much of this has been rectified with Naked Shorting.

For those unaware, this 10 minute read will bring you up to speed.

Note the terrorist aspect of this practice..

We have idiots running the Government..

https://globaleconomicwarfare.com/2012/07/madoffs-crime-of-staying-naked-short/

New Message
Please login to post a reply