A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: DOE ANNOUNCES $6M R&D FUNDING TO PROCESS COAL WASTE INTO 3D PRINTABLE MATERIALS

Guten Morgen Papa Peter Pyro. 

Great presentation yesterday. If I may... It sounded like your verbal cadence had an extra skip in its step and well that just resonates with me damnit...

Then again, it’s  great to be alive isn’t it?

Not sure if this was something that might be down your alley? I know there is much going on internally and when the plate is full.. ya can’t always eat everything..

Thought I’d pass it along if by some off chance, your team was not aware. I know things like this pop up in communiques throughout the industry but not always.

Looking forward to an exciting summer for all of you in this endeavor of exponential growth on the horizon.

https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/doe-announces-6m-rd-funding-to-process-coal-waste-into-3d-printable-materials-188927/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=doe-announces-6m-rd-funding-to-process-coal-waste-into-3d-printable-materials&goal=0_695d5c73dc-0b99ea4851-64825151

New Message
Please login to post a reply