A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Question about carbon related to RNG opportunities via AST

Hi Peter,

Congrats on the target company - hoping that the DD checks out and you can move forward with the acquisition as it seems a perfect complement to what is already on offer. Definitely donuts to go with the coffee you are bringing in some cases. Also, from my layman perspective, the price is definitely right!

I do have a question in regards to RNG - something that I think probably applies to every company getting into that field. As far as I can tell, these processes will manage to capture some of the carbon from syngas output into the RNG (methane and ethane in particular). Aside from that, it does seem like there will have to be some excess (as carbon dioxide), at least in the case of the systems AST offers. My question is two parts 1) Am I correct in that there will be excess carbon that will need to be dealt with somehow and 2) can you speak to how PYR would plan to deal with it?

M

New Message
Please login to post a reply