A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

At the end of the article he discloses he is short PYR, talk about conflict of interest (which he accusses Peter of). Some of what is written is true but in my opinion slanted to present a very negative and planned deception of the public by Pyrogenesis. There have been multiple delays in what has been projected by the company. I don't know about anyone else here but it certainly was not a year before I knew that DI was run by his son and yes the revenues were delayed but how do they explain them continually coming in now? They completely disregard the AM/powders portion of the business, do they mention the new improvements to the powder production, I guess it is all lies. What will they say when the contracts start rolling in? They make it seem like all of the claims: Aluminum pot lining, Drosrite (including new joint venture), OEM's waiting for powder production in U.S. and EU, iron ore torches, etc., it is all deception. They say they have not sold any powders, did they mention that just last quarter they made aprrox. $260,000 is Europe so what was that from if not powders? Excuse me for not giving too much credibility to an article written by someone shorting the company.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply