A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

The author of the article needed to get it out now. As they said they are short on PYR. They do not care about the future they just want to suck out as much blood as they can, and will then move on to the next company.

I bought for a longterm hold because of what PYR offers and has in technology. Bought HPQ at the same time. They have more than doubled (even at todays prices) since I purchased, and just after I bought they both tanked.

Stocks go up and down and the pool is full of sharks that just want your money. Peter and his team have built a great foundation, and are now building on that. May 1st they will be expanding their floor space which I believe will be used to install production lines, and are hiring a lot of new staff whose expertise is production lines and quality control.

I don't expect or want Peter to answer this article, as that would be playing into the hands of what the shorters want. Not worth getting into throwing money at lawyers as that won't bring about a solution or retraction for years as it grinds through the court system. Plus the authour has no money.

I want Peter and the company to stick to the plan and report the milestones as they happen. Time PYR controlled the narrative not some bonehead who is doing nothing more than shorting a stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply