A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Winner Winner Chicken dinner! Very astute. I am too long in the tooth in dealing with these slime balls in a polite manner.

I watched this for years and finally walked away from the markets in disgust around 2005. Pyrogenesis is the first company I invested in since that exit, last July. Note Imsaid invited. I hate trading.

I added HPQ and Environmental Waste Services. They recycle tires with microwave technology. Reverse polymerization has to be the cleanest method on the planet. I did not give the ticker on purpose. Not wanting to cheapen the point but that’s it. Just 3 companies since 2005. I hate what it’s all become.

Something about this company, technology and leadership convinced me that this was a sleeper about to transform into a household name. When you have a CEO put a face and voice to the shareholders such as this one exuding the kind of confidence I’ve witnessed, the pieces were not difficult to put together for my puzzle. I get a strong sense of ethics from our CEO and that’s important to me.

It’s the diversification of this plasma based technology that has us all locked in.

We cannot even begins to wonder the next application coming to the fore.

Once the deliverables explode out of the gate, good luck chasing this behemoth. 

See you all at the finish line.

New Message
Please login to post a reply