A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: The progress of the qualification test with aircraft company

Dear CCK,

I see you just joined us May 6th…

Welcome.

The press release which announced what you are asking for an update on, was made public April 20th…less than 3 weeks ago.  You have to relax a bit and be patient.  These things take time.

The press release clearly states “…Under this Agreement, the Client will perform a standard qualification process typically required before a company can become an approved supplier. The process will, amongst other things, evaluate the Company’s manufacturing methods, test samples of powder for batch-to-batch consistency and determine mechanical and chemical properties. Subsequently, larger volumes of powder will be used to print test coupons to further evaluate mechanical and chemical properties. It is expected that testing with real parts under real time conditions would be in order before final acceptance. Upon passing all acceptance tests, the process will be locked down specifically for the Client, with no additional modifications permitted. Upon successful completion of the testing, PyroGenesis would expect to receive formal acceptance as an approved supplier…”

I hope you did not think any of this would take 3 weeks.

Anyways, in case you did we were very clear in the next paragraph where we stated that “…the qualification process has now formally commenced, and the first powder samples are expected to be delivered within the next several weeks…”.

I do not think we could be clearer.

Hope that Helps,

Peter

PS) I would encourage you to read what we press release in full. I do not mind answering questions but it is a two-way street, no?  You do your part, and I will do mine. By the way…you say that you are “…a sincere investor in PyroGenesis…”.  Are there any other type?...and why would you think I would think otherwise?  I assume everyone is sincere…until they are not…

Have a great balance to your weekend…

;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply