A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: The progress of the qualification test with aircraft company

Dear Peter, Thank you for your prompt response. I am a retired aeronautical engineer from Taiwan. Now I am living in Vancouver I saw Pyr information by chance on social media and felt very interesting and have tried my best to study your business and understand company's current status. And then I decided to buy Pyr shares in these couple of months bcz its unique technology and strong and Sincere leadership which is you.  It's ashamed that I didn't have a chance to join this family earlier so my average cost of my shares is 7.52 . I know it's a bit high so far otherwise I could be learning cooking for now like others. As an engineer before,I definitely knew 3 weeks is not enough to complete the whole test but I do have the patience to wait for the results. The primary reason I asked this simple question is expected to learn from you sincerely "yes ,the qualification test is going smoothly and as schedule".  Otherwise I dare not to keep buying in Pyr bcz l need to be smarter this time to buy lower prices for balance it from my remaining savings. Thank you again for your tutoring and forgive my poor English 「Sincere 」investor. I apologize for if making you feel offended.

your sincerely fans, Charles

New Message
Please login to post a reply