A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

First, further congratulations are in order. Thrilled to see that we are improving and expanding offeringis across all fronts; so thank you again to you and your team for the awesome accomplishments!

Second, I am curious about the news release today regarding manufacture of at least some torch component in-house at the new facility. I know you probably have to keep things somewhat under wraps for the sake of clients and for competitive advantage - but I am curious if Pyrogenesis is able to move toward manufacturing entire torches on- site and if this is something you are pursuing?

My assumption is that the news today relates to specific components (especially replacement parts for components that need regular replacement/maintenance) and that it would still make sense to have the main torch body produced by a foundary, rather than bring the equipment and expertise in house while torch orders are still few. We all know about assumptions though; are you able to confirm this, or am I off-base and it would be easy to shift the manufacture of all torch components in-house? As someone on one of the other boards suggested, could all components be manufactured via 3d printing/AM?

Interested to see what of that you can answer but I totally understand that you have boundaries on what you can say. 

As always, my deepest gratitude and all my best,

M.

New Message
Please login to post a reply