A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter your response is what I would expect from you a well thought out kind, considerate solution. If everything he has said is true I agree with what you are doing but if it turns out to be untrue then the circumstances change and maybe a new course is appropriate. One of the things that bothers about this situation and others who complain is that you have had tremendous success with this company (which is helping all of us greatly) but the SP has fluctuated which as any investor knows will happen. People are in control of their own investments they can't expect you to manage this successful company and tell them when to buy and sell as well. You have to be responsible for you own investment decisions, we can't blame the CEO because we didn't buy or sell at the appropriate time. Jim was admitedly an inexperienced investor and put too much into his investments too soon before learning the ins and outs of investing and proper DD. So let's be honest about where the blame and appreciation is deserved, I appreciate what you have done for the company and ultimately us and the responsibility of the investment decisions is mine alone. Thanks for all you do. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply