A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Did not mean to be rude only to set the record straight. Facts are facts. Your post was full of misleading statements which could be misconstrued by investors into thinking option trading is somehow bad for the company. Option trading has nothing to do with PYR. It's a market between outside investors.

I didn't say anything about robinhood calls and puts. You cant trade canadian listed options on robinhood either. So I don't know what your talking about.

You didn't say anything about manipulation in your previous message yet suddenly thats what this conversation is about...

I saw your private message as well and I want to be clear I am in no way affiliated with PYR the company, and never have been. I do not work for them or speak for them I never have, and i've never represented myself as such.

Do your own DD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply