A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter, thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. It is much appreciated.

Is it possible to provide an update on progress with powders?

In the news release on May 26th, it was mentioned that  PYR had sent out samples, and was in a position to fulfill the backlog of demand. 

Specifically, in regards to production, can you tell us if we only have one tower producing powder, or multiple.  Are more in the works? I'm thinking to keep cross contamination risk to a minimum, each type of powder would have it's own dedicated production line. Can you tell us if demand has increased? or been what you expected? Is it better than expected?

The same news report also mentioned "the NexGen powder production process has resonance beyond titanium alloys, and we are eager to begin addressing these markets as well."

Is there any update you can offer here as well? Has PYR been proactive in marketing our abilities/products to potential customers? What is the potential market size? Is there a specific metal type this was pointing towards?

I'm not going to ask for dollar figures or company names, because I know you can't answer that, but I am interested in progress. I'd appreciate anything you can put out there as "where we are at."

Thank you kindly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply