A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Jul 14, 2021 10:33AM

Hey! I can't answer your questions, but I was just wondering if you are the same Sally as SALLY on Yahoo Finance that has been posting about how they got their father and children to invest, and they lost money, and that you are a hard-working secretary. (Sorry if I got those details wrong, and no offense to secretaries, it's a great career.).

Was wondering if you are this same person. I remember reading a response awhile back about how Peter was sorry that a basher had lost money and turned to bashing.

It seems that Sally has divested all his/her/their stock, and is now on a stream of bashing commited to "exposing the truth to current investors" (paraphrased based on user activity).

I assumed you are the same Sally based on overlap between here and there, but If you aren't that Sally fair enough. If you are, and don't own stock, I am curious why you register today and ask these questions as a non-shareholder. Maybe you want to potentially invest/re-invest and are trying to clear the air?

Just wondering, no drama!
Thanks
Youngerguy1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply