A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Jul 14, 2021 11:49AM
Jul 14, 2021 11:56PM

Thank you for being respectful in your response. I don't know how I could have done more DD as a retail investor unless I went to business school or visited PYR in person... I feel that I know the answers to many of the questions. You probably wouldn't agree with my answers, but I was responding to yahoo... yahoo's who said my statements and information were lies or stupidity and they challenged me to ask Peter questions, not to make statements as the forum wasn't about me making statements, so I phrased what I thought was most relevant from statements I'd already made on yahoo into questions for him to confirm or deny. But if you hadn't been on yahoo that might not have been clear. If I was way off in left field he would have the chance to set me straight which I'm sure is what they were hoping for. I stand by my questions and statements but I really don't care if he answers them and I'm done with the yahoo trolls as it's definitely not improving my quality of life to engage with them. To be fair I held one share that morning I submitted the questions, so I was a "shareholder" but I haven't really been a shareholder since May, and my mind is/was clearly made up already and I did submit them at the last minute so I'm not shocked he didn't attempt to answer them. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply