A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Jul 20, 2021 02:42PM

CanadianCamper wrote:  "I hope the Pyr team is working on some solid analyst coverage now that it is listed on 2 major exchanges. This is the best kind of publicity."

With respect, in my layman's opinion, there are really only two ways to get that coverage: 1) PYR makes a deal with an Investment Bank (IB) for money they don't need, dilutes the share base which hurts existing shareholders, so that the coverage and promotion can then begin.  IB's are not going to initiate coverage at this stage of PYR's business line on "good will".  They want a sweet deal... and analyst coverage is their leverage.  2) If everything works out well with the business, as we allready see and expect... they will be so successful that many IB's will HAVE TO BUY, follow, and cover PYR.  Institutions/ETFs/Fund Managers will be forced to buy retail to get in.

So which strategy do you think Mr Pascali is likely to adopt?  Which one fits with his "Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast" mantra.  Which one watches out for shareholders? 

It's already starting... institutions are already building sizable positions with shares purchased in the retail market.  Once they and others have the positions they want... their analysts will shout from the mountain tops what we already know... how PYR is fast becoming one of the greatest investment oportunities post covid.

The only thing you have to decide is whether or not you are going to be the source of the shares they want ?  They for sure are not getting mine... and when the price is right... I am competing with them for more.

Best regards,
Tim in Vancouver

https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=PYR&subView=institutional

Jul 22, 2021 01:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply