A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Did you find information about a Florida Location or a Montreal one? The Florida one seems to have a lot more information.  Employees, history, etc. How are they affiliated in regards to PYR. Is pyr set to aquire both locations for 5M and if not what does the Montreal location come with? Where does it manufacture its products because it's not on Peel St. I Google earthed it, looked at the square footage price a floor plan of several offices for rent in the building and looked up the historical record of every business that has operated out of that specific unit. I called them. (No answer) If you can find something about Montreal that isn't that website that looks like it was made for free in an hour that list a small office in downtown Montreal that is also the office of a completely different business then post the link. I did more than five minutes of research. I said I would like more information. I'm sick of people saying I haven't done any DD without disproving anything I say or offering any actual information themselves. I haven't seen any. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply