A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Jul 27, 2021 10:50AM
Jul 27, 2021 02:10PM
Jul 27, 2021 09:16PM

Dear John17,

As you know, my hands are tighted when it comes to discuss stock price and projections. We rarely comment on stock price, but when we do, it is in a press release. I understand your concern that people are losing faith and patience. I feel that these people potentially do not understand the time it takes to move mountains. I take exceptions to the message you saw on another board "everything that's imminent or weeks away or moved directly to equipment negotiations has never turned out to be true. That's the loss of sentiment", as it is the furthest from the truth. Although we admittedly have difficulty in determining exact timeframe when we expect events to occur (in that is as a result of both (i)dealing with multibillion entities and their schedules, (ii) as much as doing something that have never been done before). I believe we have an impeccable record of eventually succeeding in doing what we said we would do (US NAVY contract, Drosrite contract, Powder production, etc…)

I am very proud of the many accomplishments we have had over the past 18 months : Revenues increasing, moving to profitability, increasing in backlog, cash on hand, no debt, …) and all this while navigating through the challenges of COVID.

Hope that helps

Rodayna on behalf of Peter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply