A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Nov 04, 2021 10:01PM
Nov 05, 2021 12:25AM
Nov 07, 2021 11:27AM

Hi Peter,

I would like to know the approximate size of the population that the 9.2 mil PFAS contract can service.

In other words what sort of population coverage would the future commerical plant for the PFAS destruction cover?

Is this something where you would have a central processing plant that other local water treatment plants could send their filtered PFAS material to for destruction and not necessarily have to do it on site? Is it considered hard to transport and on site destruction is required?

Perhaps you could confirm if the population coverage is closer to 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people for example.

The reason I ask is to try to get a sense of the potential size of the market need for PFAS across the USA with $10b allocated in the new infrastructure bill for water cleanup of PFAS materials, I'd like to know, with ~330 million people in the USA, how many of these 9 million dollar commerical sized plants might be needed across the USA.

Obviously if this services say 100,000 people vs 1 million its a significant difference in market size need.

Thanks as always for any comments you can provide!

Nov 22, 2021 11:04AM
Nov 22, 2021 12:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply