A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Nov 07, 2021 10:41AM

Dear Tim in Vancouver,

Good to hear from you again.

Although this process is still far from being commercial I thing that it is still very cool.  The costs may still be quite high, but I think it is promising.

That being said I am not concerned from PyroGenesis’ perspective.

With respect to your question about dross, as you know dross is generated when molten aluminum meets air, so even with the new inert anode process, dross should still be generated at various steps in the aluminum production process.

With your question with respect to pot linings and if there will still be pot linings; I'm not sure. We will still need to do some digging around on this one and get back to you.  A lot of this technology is somewhat secret, so I am not so sure how long it will take.

Last but not least, I believe that our plasma processes have a significant role to play both up and downstream. and I look forward to expanding into this area in short order.

Hope that helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply