A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Wholesale prices year over year report 8.6% inflation increase (USA)

Good morning Peter, 

As I sit here contemplating my future of 35 years in a company forcing me to comply with a Dr Mengele experiment or be fired, I saw this item with regards to this inflationary number for businesses in the cost of goods. ( If you can even get them..)

My question of course is rhetorical in nature as I’m certain whatever contracts you may be negotiating may be reflective in this what I would consider extremely large inflationary number.

Will we see any kind of update in estimates/NPV with regards to this large inflation increase? I pray no ink is dry on any contracts at this time.

I hope that by some of your clients being stingy in awaiting for their projects/debt to be socialized, we are the benefactor in this predictable inflationary number.

I suppose this makes me a bit greedy but whatever it takes for me to not get this questionable vaccine.... I’m all in brother.

Sorry I’ve not bothered you in awhile.. lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/wholesale-prices-rise-8point6percent-year-over-year-in-october-tied-for-highest-ever.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply