A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I agree these press releases are horrible. Company doesn't need to comment that the price isn't what the company believes the share prices should be at, that should be a given no matter what the price is. Was the price high enough at $12 I didn't think so which is why I still have my shares and have added to my holdings.It's not going to happen overnight. The technology is sound, and it works are some of the reasons I'm still here and holding and is why governments are calling to help with solutions to cleaning up the enviroment from waste that is leaching toxens into the water systems.

The company put out a press release when they got the approval for share buy backs, that's enough. I hope the company buys back the full alotment they are allowed. All the bluechip companies do this. Having less shares available adds value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply