A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Good Sunday to you Peter.

It has been quite a year for you personally and professionally.

I believe based upon the body of a relatively decent sample-set, it doesn't surprise me that you do all you can to calm the waters of those who have a difficult time in understanding the endeavors of investing.

I am trying to be diplomatic and empathetic and admittedly have a difficult time with this at times.

I am a bit hardened I believe from my experience with the CMKM/X story that had me walking away from this type of investing 15 years ago.

Mark Faulk's "The  Naked Truth" is a story I and 40k other shareholders lived.

A guru I am not but if it helps anyone and I've mentioned this before..., for even I to jump back into the market after that nightmare that had friends and acquaintances pass away awaiting the big "Settlement " payout from the Government that never arrived, choosing this and HPQ were the two perfect equities to begin again.

You gentleman impress the h ell out of me and that is not an easy task given said history I've mentioned.

In essence what I was saying in my original post was that your plate is full enough which is a good thing and it pains me to see that you have to be distracted enough to deal with it is all.

So yes it speaks to who you are in caring enough to assuage some of the concerned and I can truly appreciate this.

Hopefully at some point, those who are truly investing in this story, finally get the picture and are able to relax. It's much more fun this way.

Thanks again as always.

New Message
Please login to post a reply