A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter.. I'll try and keep this short. 
Giving some advice to an individual who has high electric bills had me suggesting to them to take shorter showers so the Artesian well pump would cycle less frequently.

In the Navy if you were caught taking a "Hollywood Shower" the poo would rain down on you from someone in a position of authority as well as your shipmates. 

I used to maintain the monitoring system of the salt content throughout the desalination plant process onboard the ship and it got me thinking about all the brine that eventually had to be cleared of the system. 

I then wondered what land-based systems did with all of their brine waste and just a quick search this morning had me finding this to be a major issue.

Then in searching if there was such a solution utilizing plasma, I found a company in the second link below with patented technology to treat salt impurities in the fracking industry to where a byproduct is commercial salt. Interesting....

So the first link speaks to the huge problem with brine in the land-based desalination process and dumping it back into the oceans which is less than ideal it seems. 

and the second link speak to using a plasma arc to deal with these impurities in the oil fracking process. 

I know the Saudi's have a few of these plants..... I believe the Kingdom has some of your drossrite products??  Curious to know if plasma based technology could be a window in dealing with this huge problem in the Kingdom?

Is this an area you've already shown some "interest"?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/slaking-the-worlds-thirst-with-seawater-dumps-toxic-brine-in-oceans/

https://www.greeleytribune.com/2018/01/26/energy-pipeline-tech-talk-is-plasma-technology-the-green-answer-to-treating-non-reusable-flowback/

New Message
Please login to post a reply