A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Canadiancamper,

I am quite surprised to read several posts from you of late...it does not reflect the musings of a long-term investor and contributor to this platform. 

I am not suggesting that being a long term investor and contributor to this platform equates to support and enthusiasm, but I would have thought that over time you would have learnt to think for yourself...

To conclude that 60 million shares traded all day long thinking they were getting a good deal on a more expensive cryptocurrency is ludicrous. You actually think that such mistakes are not uncovered in seconds...???? seriously? ...and if this was an arbitrage move where is the matching movement in the crypto?  At least some PYR buyers would have sold the actual crypto, no?  Well...there was no movement on the crypto that day.

The situation you describe is not embarrassing because it was not what happened.  What is embarrassing is the fact that two days later, after you have had time to sober up,  you are still sounding off like a damn fool.

I expected more from you Canadiancamper...much more...even if we don’t agree I do not expect you to mislead people with stupidities.

Hoe that Helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply