A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Misunderstanding and Mistaken stock ticker on the weekend

Hi Peter and crew, Thanks for all your hard work this year. Can you shed any light on this development over the Christmas break?

As an investor in this company, I too have a need to understand the action in the stock during a trading holiday in Canada. The timing seems to be more than coincidence. The volume “unbelievable” for the active float available.

“ I have X amount of shares and you have X amount of shares, we did not trade the stock on the 27, 28“ so how can this number of shares change hands without the same certificate numbers being swapped again and again?

As a novice investor… I fail to understand the numbers in the scenario, and how something like this can happen,  Peter, with your experience and background, can you say anything about this kind of scenario and the theoretical environment it would become active and advantageous for individuals to execute.

To “Whare is Jack Benny”:

I am still scratching my head… and thinking about the basic transaction history record. The back and forth trade must have been arranged and the action , spooked and scared the other investors to hold and see the outcome. This allowed the manipulation of the price, but as it increased more and more  Canadian market investors managed to transfer the certificate to the US exchange and sell in US dollars. Hence the drop as the day progressed. I think we are on the brink of something big in multiple verticals and will keep the faith, but it is hard to comment on events I do not understand. I hope Peter can shed some light on the recent events and put the shareholders nerves to rest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply