A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Dec 30, 2021 05:31AM
Dec 30, 2021 09:13AM

I feel you man. I watched it run up to $12 and all the way back down, never taking any profits because I was waiting for the big pellet or powder NRs. My own greed got the best of me and I missed out on a huge pot I coulda had by selling. And then I finally sold at a big loss when I was very underwater and in a margin call. Them's the breaks.

I'm sure one day I'll make it back and the bad times will be far in the rearview mirror.

-----

I have to agree with you Midtown guy.
The irritating part of this is PYR has so many pending verticals, much different than most spec stocks in that respect.

Normally I would have traded a stock out and then back in when it acts like this but with the situation being that all it takes for one major vertical to hit and you can easily find yourself out without being able to get back in with a single NR hitting to rip yout face off.

So in the end at least with me FOMO won the day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply