A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Germiston,

I appreciate your comments and where they come from, but I think you will find that I do not engage with every and any disgruntled small-timer. I predominately engage with investors with serious questions. (ok...I engage the disgruntled ones from time to time as a mechanism to clear the air and state the obvious for those that are new and may be taken back by the offender ... plus I find it cathartic and would do it for shits and giggles anyways...)

The reason behind this is that I believe it is my duty to give those who have invested with me the answers to their questions even after they have invested their money. I do not believe a CEO should engage investors only to convince them to invest.  So, these are not my “pals” as you described them. They are people who are interested in the company and who I believe I have a duty to answer.  I agree with you that at some stage it will get too big to handle alone...which is why Rodayna helps at times and answers on my behalf but, I hope, it is never too big that I will not answer some.  Everyone needs a hobby, no?  some would say a hobby helps a good CEO return to his job more invigorated.  Some CEO’s like running, others yoga...mine is engaging curious minds.

Hope that Helps

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply