A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Can we expect an update as far as guidance, outlook, and the actual performance of PYR on the torch contracts?

(Disclaimer--I know that true investors need to consider long term and invest only with money that they can afford to lose--but I'm only human, seemingly made a big investment mistake with money I shouldn't have spent and may not be cut out for this whole investment thing. That being said, I do have concerns and qualms but please don't misunderstand my frustrations for a lack of belief in the company, the CEO, or the product itself).

I too would love a response to the post I'm replying to and some update from the company.
Not only am I getting killed in my investment but even the future continues to look grim if there are no actual contracts to back up the earlier confidence in the company.

At this rate, even if the stock TRIPLES, I'm still just barely in the green.
We've got clients A, B, C but C has seemingly disappeared or at least gone silent.
Tolling agreements in Europe?
Drossrite 40M sale or other sales?
Was the NCIB put to good use?
Testing of torches? 
Increasing company payroll and square footage with no additional signs of income and contracts?

I honestly think the worst thing to happen was the entire 'burn the shorts' campaign when we ended up having nothing to burn them with. On top of that, many of the time that you've posted have been in times when the stock was bouncing back and you posted some remark acknowledging that only to have the stock fall further afterwards. (For example, when we had that 59M volume day, you came on and poked a little fun at the shorts).

Of course, I can and do not intend to tell you how to communicate with investors and your situation and perspective is far different from mine. However, if I were in your position, I would definitely not be attacking doomsayers, naysayers, or making comments against shorts until you had the contracts to back it up. Otherwise, it'll be more fuel for the fire for them.

I also don't think the current stock is by any means PYR's fault. It's an unfortunate retracing from a stock market that was unrealistically high post-covid.

This is becoming a ramble now--
In short,
->I love the communication you have with investors but I worry about you giving the shorts more fuel with some of the things you say.
-> I need a miracle (contracts?) to turn this stock around and make me a happy investor again.
-> I hope you, the company, and the product, are all doing well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply