A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter I have a couple of questions regarding your upstream opportunities you have mentioned multiple times regarding your aluminum offerings. In your announcement of the new Aluminum devision your speak about 5 divisions: 1) Drosrite sales and tolling  2) valoration of downstream dross residues  3) upstream applications  4) plasma torches to replace fossil fuel burners and 5)  repurposing spent potlining residues. I am assuming the upstream opportunities are separate from plasma torches and spent potliner residues since they are listed as alternate applications on their own. In this announcement you also mention that the upstream opportunities are "yet to be announced" so something new. PyroGenesis Announces Formation of "PyroGenesis Aluminum" Division Dedicated to Serving the Aluminum Industry | 2021-10-20 | Press Releases | Stockhouse    In your Q3 NR you state you are bidding on an "upstream opportunity" that is valued at approx. 40MM and you are in discussions for a second similar upstream opportunity for approximately the same consideration. Are these bids for the 40MM upstream opportunities for just the upstream   applications alone or are they part of a Drosrite bid? Can you give any information as to what these upstream applications are? I know you stated they are plasma based, is that all you can say at this time? Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply